SPML Infra Limited has received several new orders for Power Substation, Rooftop Solar Power Plant, Water & Wastewater Treatment, and Municipal Solid Waste Management projects from different states in India.
Power Substation Business:
- 461.04 Crore order of 3 packages from Power Grid Corporation of India for 16 Nos of Substations / Substation Extensions of 132/33/11 kV in Tripura under North East Region (NER) Power System Improvement Project
- 73.45 Crore order from Jharkhand Urja Sancharan Nigam Limited for Construction of 220/132/33 kV (2×150+2×50 MVA) Grid Substation at Ratu (Burmu), Jharkhand
- 56.48 Crore order from West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited for Construction of 220/132/33 kV GIS Substation at New Town, District – 24 Parganas (North) along with 2 Nos 220 kV AIS Feeder Bays at Domjur Sub-station, District – Howrah.
Water & Wastewater Treatment Business:
- 90 Crore order from Dholera Industrial City Development Limited, Gujarat for construction of 50 MLD water treatment plant, clear water reservoir and water transmission system with 5 years operation & maintenance
- 31 Crore order from Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited for construction of 12.5 MLD Common Effluent Treatment Plant (CETP) in two modules 6.25 MLD each based on Tertiary Treatment and allied works on turnkey basis at Industrial Estate, Bahadurgarh, Haryana
Municipal Solid Waste Management Business:
- 60 Crore (approx) order from Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited for e-SBM, an ICT Platform under Swachh Bharat Mission to track and monitor waste transportation in 640 cities of India for enabling effective Solid Waste Management in Urban Local Bodies.
Rooftop Solar Power Business:
- 22 Crore order from Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited for Design, Engineering, Erection, and Commissioning including Warranty and 5 years operation & maintenance of Rooftop Grid Connected Solar PV System in 4 States, Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, MP with 1000 KW in each state
Mr. Subhash Sethi, Chairman, SPML Infra, commented, “We are excited to receive these new orders to develop power infrastructure in Tripura that is going to accelerate the north eastern state’s development agenda, improve economic growth and citizen wellbeing through quality power supply. It is a significant achievement and we expect to get more power projects in the north eastern states with major focus from centre to develop power projects as they have huge potential. The order for solar power projects is in line with our efforts to develop this renewable energy source to meet many challenges facing the world with benefits to people and the environment.
Our expertise in water and wastewater sector is well recognized and the new order for water supply and effluent treatment are significant development. The ICT Platform – eSBM project will help municipalities across the country to effectively manage and control solid waste collection and management. The financials should gain momentum in the fourth quarter with these new orders and it will strengthen our presence in the power T&D segment. Our execution capabilities are strong assets for the company and we are confident of delivering as per the requirement of our clients.”